Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Latest update...




Well, it has been quite a while since I last blogged! I have just been busy with family stuff. Christmas blew me out of the water..it snuck up so very fast! I really wasn't prepared for it this year. We had Christmas lunch at my mother-in-law's with my 2 sister-in-laws and my brother-in-law and their 2 boys, Caleb and Isaac. It was a great day, with a cold lunch, instead of the traditional hot lunch. It was very yummy though. We took lots of photos..always great to look back on and lots of layouts!


On the scrapping front, I haven't done a great deal. My printer needs a new head, that equals lots of money! I like to print out my own pics because I like to fiddle with them in pohoto-editing software first. I also do a bit of hybrid scrapping. I so want that printer fixed! I really miss scrapping. I did a christmas banner, which turned out pretty good I must say. I made the papers by 'blending' different papers in photo-editing software then printing them out. The banner says "JOY". Appropraiate for Christmas. The truth is, I couldn't be bothered doing a really long one that says "MERRY CHRISTMAS"!! lol Talk about lazy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest scrap projects

Latest scrap projects
Recently..gift for M-I-L