Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

New OTP project

Hi everyone. I had the need to create yesterday but wanted to make something other than a layout. I really, really LOVE shabby chic/french, so I decided to make middle daughter (Kloe) a name plaque door/wall hanger out of the 4x4 mini canvases I had. It was pretty quick, especially using the heat-gun to help dry the paint. I used the cricut Home Decor cartridge and cut out the gorgeous chandelier with black cardstock. I also used Kaiser and Jo Sonya paints and JS crackle medium. The letters were from a bag of die-cut letters I brought off a lady from the local market, so I am unsure if what the font is. I used Jo Sonya Opal Dust and Kindyglitz (crystalina). I used Dimentional Magic to stick everything down and used Jo Sonya satin finish acrylic varnish. I liked the way it turned out, I think I will make a bigger version but without the name for an art piece! My daughter loved it, so that's always a bonus!  Hope you like it!

Belinda





No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest scrap projects

Latest scrap projects
Recently..gift for M-I-L