Search This Blog

Sunday, June 21, 2009

No more babies

Yesterday was a hectic day. It was my baby boy's 3rd birthday! I cooked non-stop from mid-morning, cooking Noah's cake (Bob the Builder-of course!) which was a sponge cake and the firdt EVER to actually cook properly!! I also cooked stuff for tea as we had his Nana around. Noah loved his new blue bike, although he just doesn't get how to push the pedals! It was like pulling teeth trying to get him to push down on the top pedal and keep doing it! He will pick it up eventually :)
It was a stark realization that he wasn't a baby anymore- no more babies in the house...EVER! 4 children is plenty enough! I will get clucky- I can guarantee it, but that's different to actually wanting another baby! I am looking forward to the next chapter in my life and that of my kids. They grow up soo quickly! I soo much to scrap! It's hard to know where to start though. I am many years behind in scrapbooking. I didn't really get into it until Noah was born. Our eldest girl, Erin is now 14. I have hardly any photos of her as the camera I had back then was a cheap and nasty. I just have to make the most of the pics I do have and include a lot of journalling!
I haven't done any scrapbooking for about a week!! Not like me, but I have just been busy doing other things, you know how it gets sometimes! The other thing is, my computer's motherboard died, so it's off getting repaired and won't be back for another 5 days or so. The good news is I am getting a new computer and giving my old one to the girls. They are really excited because it will have internet access and I put another gig of memory in it so they can play the Sims 2 and 3 on it!! So bring on Friday!!!!! YAY!
Well that's enough for now. I hope you are all scrapping happily! I would love to see your work. I was thinking of doing a You Tube video, but I don't know if I have the courage to do one! LOL My hubby is trying to convince me to do one.........we'll see!

Bye for now,
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest scrap projects

Latest scrap projects
Recently..gift for M-I-L